Welcome

This blog contains thoughts, observations and comments from my experiences past, present and future in the field of special education and Conductive Education. I welcome your input please feel free to comment on anything you read here!

World View


Visitor Map

Monday, October 15, 2012

Closing the Gap 2012

So here we are at CTG presenting 'Jumpstarting AAC: From light tech to iPad to devices'.
I've never been behind the scenes, so to speak, at a conference before! It's definitely a learning experience!
Long, long, long hours of preparation!
Technical issues!
Then a long day of standing and talking!
And you know what? I am loving every single second of it.


We talked about our program and the amazing progress our students have made.
We discussed the integration of communication and best seating within the confines of a Conductive Education program.
And all the while I was conscious that it all sounded too good to be true! And let's face it if I hadn't actually been the one teaching the program I may have found it hard to believe too!
Hopefully I managed to convince the people who came that this is not fiction, this is real and it works!
Tomorrow I'm helping set up the booth and at an iPad workshop.
Wednesday Pati and I are presenting an hour on scripting before I have to fly back to NYC!
It's all to and I don't want it to end! LOL

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Normandale Blvd,Bloomington,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment