Welcome

This blog contains thoughts, observations and comments from my experiences past, present and future in the field of special education and Conductive Education. I welcome your input please feel free to comment on anything you read here!

World View


Visitor Map

Monday, June 25, 2012

Authentic Voices of America End of Day 1

We're exhausted, but in a good way!
The rest of the day at camp was filled with activities and more importantly opportunities for communication.
Lunch time everyone orders lunch in their own way! Then they sit together at tables and have conversations with each other and with the staff and helpers there. The tables are loud and lively and there is a lot of laughter!
This afternoon was swimming! An activity less about devices (for obvious reasons :0)) and more about fun! But there was no letting up in the laughter!
Dinner followed a similar pattern to lunch, more talk, more laughter, more noise and lots of food!
The evening activity was bowling and I don't think I have ever been in a more competitive environment LOL! On the whole there was sportsmanlike conduct but I'm sure I heard a few colorful phrases being thrown around the bowling alley!!!




I can hardly believe we have only been here one day!! The campers here are inspirational, the staff are some of the most motivating and dedicated I have ever had the pleasure of working with!
I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:E Lauderdale Dr,Whitewater,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment