Welcome

This blog contains thoughts, observations and comments from my experiences past, present and future in the field of special education and Conductive Education. I welcome your input please feel free to comment on anything you read here!

World View


Visitor Map

Friday, June 29, 2012

AVA Camp Day 4 Continued...The Dance

Wow! Anyone who knows me knows I do not dance...however how could I possibly refuse multiple invitations from the adorable Cory? Before I knew it I was whirling around the dance floor and I'm sure, making a complete fool of myself lol!
Two of the highlights for me were watching the Dance-Off! A circle on the dance floor which allowed each of the campers to showcase their dance moves. Once again I was blown away by the talent of these campers. There were some really great dancers!
The second highlight was an imitation of John Travolta and Olivia Newton Johns song Summer Nights, performed by myself and Daron! We even brought a tear to J-Macs eye it was so moving, LOL!




I can't wait to see what our last day will bring!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:E Lauderdale Dr,Whitewater,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment